Last Updated: October 25th 2018
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Personalize our site to you to help you get what you need faster
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
• Determining if you are logged in or not
• Remembering your search settings
• Allowing you to add comments to our site
• Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
It is worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, just simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Empowered TMD collaborates with several organizations. Your information might be shared with the organizations in which we collaborate with, as appropriate.
Empowered TMD does not control, or accept responsibility for any competitions, products, data, services, information or content offered by third parties throughout the Empowered TMD site.
The ownership of the copyright to any photos uploaded to Empowered TMD remains with the photographer, however, by uploading such content to Empowered TMD, you are deemed to have given your permission for its use for that purpose and for the marketing of the competition and Empowered TMD.
Last Updated: October 25th, 2018